You’re Bad With Time and That’s Why You’re Not Getting Anything Done

Whatever you spend the most of your time trying to accomplish (80 percent) is most beneficial and meaningful to you. Leaving you with 20 percent of the time used to eliminate nuisances. Begin with: What can you do today? What can you do next week? What can you do next month? So use your timeContinue reading “You’re Bad With Time and That’s Why You’re Not Getting Anything Done”

The 3 Most Powerful Goal Setting Strategies

As you keep living there are many things you will learn about yourself that will help you as you pursue your goals. However, all too often you get so stubborn about your goals that you overwhelm yourself and give up. Every New Year’s Eve you set new resolutions and go full steam ahead, strong forContinue reading “The 3 Most Powerful Goal Setting Strategies”

5 Steps to Goal Setting

You have to know which direction you want to go in life in order to be the best you that you strive to be. It’s not easy running yourself into the ground then realizing you still have not made the progress you want to make. It has been said that the things you spend theContinue reading “5 Steps to Goal Setting”

You Should Brag About Yourself, and Do It Often!

Your personal brand is an extension of your accomplishments throughout your life. Whether you are focused on your business and want it to grow, your advancements in your career, or personal goals you have set for yourself, at each turn you are able to cross an accomplishment or task off of your list.  People oftenContinue reading “You Should Brag About Yourself, and Do It Often!”

You’re Not Making Progress Because You’re Not Focused

Unlock Your Mind and Take Up S.P.A.C.E. Be the captain of your soul and document your personal growth. March is almost here and you cannot continue to cycle of starting over with no final destination. You need to know who you are as an individual, your capabilities, and set specific goals in order to experienceContinue reading “You’re Not Making Progress Because You’re Not Focused”