The T in SMART Stands for Time

We’re all collectively work on creating daily value in our lives so that we experience life versus simply existing.

I mentioned last week that there is an 80/20 rule to goal setting. So let me run it down for you. We have gotten specific about what we want, realized the realistic aspect of accomplishing our goals but putting a suspense date or time limit or certain tasks is necessary. 

TIME. How much TIME are you giving yourself to check items off of your list?

Basically whatever you spend the most of your time trying to accomplish (80%) is most beneficial and meaningful to you. Leaving you with 20% of time used to eliminate nuisances.

So use your time wisely. 

Begin with What can you do today? What can you do next week? What can you do next month?

Your mindset plays a major role in what you accomplish. Your attitude has to be set up in such a way that no matter what comes your way, you stay committed to your plan of action to make your life better.

It’s okay to dream but in order to grow and experience the personal transformation that we seek, we have to be firm and intentional with our effort and measure our progress with integrity.

Quitting is not an option and as I continue to guide your thoughts, the beauty in working on yourself is getting real with who you are and what you represent while making personal adjustments.

Getting Specific gives you direction. Measuring your progress gives you insight to your productivity. The attainability of your goals keeps you focused on completing one thing at a time versus a life-long to-do list. Being realistic helps your adjust your goals to your lifestyle to reap the full benefits of what you strive to have. Time…BE PRODUCTIVE versus BUSY!

Life is in the power of the tongue. Your self talk needs to be clear so that your continued effort translates to your mindset. So take pride in your self improvement.

Set your goals. Stay quiet about them if you want to. Crush them continually, and clap for yourself as you move along. 

Speak life into your dreams and step into your authority to make it happen.

That’s all I have for you this week. 

Listen yall, I’d be remiss if I didn’t say, thank you for rocking with your girl. You can find me on FB @drlatilyarashon and IG @iamdrlatilyarashon for more insightful tips on being you, doing you, for you, and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

I’ll check in with yall later.


Published by LaTilya Rashon

🦋Mother and Entrepreneur figuring this thing called life out and trusting the process🦋

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: