There are 365 days in the year and we have the ability to make each day count. No two people are the same, so our perspectives and experiences shape our way of thinking and how we set out to make our lives better.
There is no magic formula to achieving success because we call have different ideas about what it means to be successful. Once you begin to create value in your life and walk in your purpose, you ultimately begin to design the life that you want to live.
I’ve created a “Creating Value” Weekly template that can help you set goals and prioritize your tasks each week. We get busy sometimes and are not necessarily as productive as we need to be. So here is a tool that I use to help me focus and get things done.
I am a list person. I have to write things down for myself because it makes what I’m working hard at achieving more believable. My ambitions, dreams, and goals are etched in my brain because I take actionable steps everyday. Big or Small.
- Writing down a goal for the week, be it short term or long term, I know that whatever my focus is for the week adds to the overall big picture.
- Affirmations help adjust your mindset to know that even when obstacles arise, you have the stamina to stay the course. Nothing worth having comes easy, so you have to lift yourself when it feels like no one else believes in you.
- Prioritizing your to do list will hep you focus on your most urgent things to do as you work towards tasks and projects that may take a little bit more time but you need to work on those things too. We can only become as successful as the amount of effort we put into our work.
- Personal development enriches your mind and feeds your spirit. A motivational podcast, book, or scripture reading that feeds your passion and enhances your productivity. Be conscious of what you feed your mind because our thoughts become our actions.
- Reflections and takeaways commute to our mind and gives us the confirmation we are seeking when asking ourselves, “Is what I’m doing putting me where I need to be?” We should be striving to learning something new each day.
- Jeremiah 29:11 says, ” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” We have to show gratitude for the good things in our lives because we have already been destined for greatness. We just have to believe.
This life that I have been given is not my own. I am supposed to share my story. Be the encouragement I needed 10, 15 years ago. Once I begin to focus on what was necessary, life got better.
Connect With Me!