In a world of cliches’ it is very easy to get caught up in what’s trending? Conversations about loyalty. Ideas about authenticity. And the thought that everyone around you is fighting a battle so practice being kind. However being kind and turning a blind eye often gets you looked over, underappreciated, and becomes overwhelming to a fault.
Even when you practice the pause, you still have to show up for yourself and let others know just who the hell you really truly are. I wrote this quick note to all of the strong people I know. I’m checking for you!
A lot of the STRONG PEOPLE are:
- Dealing with life one day at a time because they have finally realized that trying to do too much at once is tiresome.
- Thinking of ways to better themselves so that they can continue to bless others even when their effort goes unnoticed.
- Face each day with greater expectations of being blessed by the small things because the little details are what matter the most.
- Suffer in silence because they would rather mask their disappointments than share with other people that really are glad to see them in turmoil.
- Deeply bothered by the lack of compassion and instead of lashing out; they cry tears that are washed away then face the world without a trace of sadness.
- Really just want to be asked if they are okay and if they say “No”; have someone who will listen to them without judging and say, “Good, I’m glad you got that off of your chest.”
Take Care Of Your Tribe!