It takes some trial and error to figure out your path and while I might not have it all figured out, my vision is becoming clearer.
Balancing my busy life and my docile moments has been eye-opening for 2017 which is why I have to come stronger, bigger, and better in 2018. I was ambitious coming into this year and guess what happened… I got divorced and fell in love at the same time.
The divorce fueled a passion inside of me to love in spite of the harsh realities of people not being true to who they say they are. Falling for someone new ignited my passion to live and just go with the experiences that were presented before me. But now I must refocus my energy on my purpose and passion for writing and creating the life I want to live.
This is my year in review and as I prepare for 2018 I want all of my wonderful followers and supporters to be prepared for the upcoming changes to http://www.tilyarealeyes.com
Some of your favorite blogs will still be here but I have to tailor my writing to what I aspire to have. I didn’t name my publishing PSB2 for nothing, so it is time for me to push myself to next level and push out some content that going to make your ears pop.
My focus going into my next year is simple:
- Blogging and Youtube: The revamp of What No One Tells You About Blogging is about to be epic. I’m still going to tackle the Experts, Services, Social Media, and the fact that it is not easy…as I’m still chugging along on this journey. I’m turning 36 in a few days and I have a timeline to reach by the age of 40 so boom you have it! Bigger and Better in 2018!
- Books and More: I am proud of my two self-published titles My Fourth Year in Middle School: The Truth About Teaching and Brown Sugar Magic but I now realize that I have to just put myself out there, write the stories, and find my audience. There is room for everybody and I going for my piece of the pie. I’m diving into something new and I’m excited. Exit planning starting now!
- Writing Services: Since graduating I have been doing somer freelance academic editing so I’m stepping out on faith to do more of this in the months and years to come. This is all trial an error and I feel that since my Chair and Committee member have minimal feedback for me, let me help others reach their academic writing goals. PSB2 Document Processing services to be provided include:
- Formatting thesis/dissertation/paper/manuscript to University requirements
- Typing thesis/dissertation/paper/manuscript (including format and edit);
- Editing thesis/dissertation/paper/manuscript for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as requested;
- Corrections to thesis/dissertation/paper/manuscript as needed
- ALL SERVICES RENDERED ARE CLIENT CENTERED
I’m spreading my wings and hoping to build a stronger network. That is probably one of my weakest areas and while I have joined many boards and follow other #blkcreatives, I’ll continue to research until it all comes together. My niche is embedded in education and writing and while I have tried to run from that, I know that my service is to help others in that area.
I’ve set some goals for 2018 and dammit I am going to smash them out. Thank you for coming along for the ride and being patient with me as I work on the back end. Greater is coming for LaTilya Rashon and be on the look out for Live, Reflect, Write, Learn: The Journey to Here.
3 thoughts on “A Major Shift is Coming”
Good luck to you. I wish you all the best
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! Stay tuned for more!
LikeLiked by 1 person